- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Kyle Diercks selected to fill Councilman Kevin Mahelona seat | Enumclaw City Council
The council narrowed the pool of eight candidates who applied down to three, Diercks, Julie Reece DeMarco and Mike Sando at the Jan. 21 meeting.
At the Monday (Jan 28) meeting the council interviewed the three and decided upon Diercks.
Diercks is an attorney and owns Mountain Aire Mercantile, 1444 Cole St.