- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Healthy Edge preaches lifestyle changes
Amber Thiel, co-founder of The Healthy Edge, was in Buckley Monday presenting free tips for staying healthy through the holidays and taking on a new, healthy lifestyle in 2011 at Anytime Fitness.
The Healthy Edge is a wellness and lifestyle coaching program started by Thiel from Auburn and her sister April after their mother died at age 46 of breast cancer. The loss inspired them to begin their research and assume a healthy lifestyle. Others saw the change in their health and started asking questions.
Now being taught by 180 facilitators in four countries, The Healthy Edge is an eight-week lifestyle coaching program that focuses on low-glycemic eating, understanding a nutrition label, maximizing fat loss and more.
Healthy Edge classes are taught in the Enumclaw, Buckley and the Bonney Lake area by Sara Stratton. For more information, contact Stratton at 253-315-3003 or visit www.healthyedgewithsara.com.