- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Doctor Goldberg returns to Enumclaw office
Dr. Ronald Goldberg is coming out of semi-retirement to rejoin Rainier Hematology-Oncology and will be seeing patients in both the Enumclaw and Bonney Lake offices.
He offers more than 30 years experience in cancer treatment and primary/preventive care.
Goldberg earned his Ph.D in chemistry from the University of Texas before attending Harvard Medical School. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Vermont where he went on to do a fellowship in medical oncology. His clinical focus is colon cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer and gynecological oncology.
Rainier Hematology-Oncology is a part of Northwest Medical Specialties, which provides medical care near in the south Puget Sound region. Rainier is also a member of Cancer Centers of Excellence.