- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Familiar face at Dick's Barbershop
There is a familiar face standing behind the chair at Dick's Barbershop in Enumclaw.
The latest addition joining the hair-cutting crew at 1452 Cole St. is Kellee Aashiem, who started in January. Aasheim owned an Enumclaw-based barbershop down the street for several years. She will be in the shop from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesdays.
She joins Lynn Mathiason, Allison Morefield, Kara Mathiason and Chuck Anselmo.
Dick's Barbershop has been a part of the Cole Street landscape since 1962 and is open Monday through Saturday, no appointment needed.