- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Hair care, massage at Salon Bonita in Enumclaw | Plateau Business
“Just trying to make the world a more beautiful place” is the motto at Salon Bonita, which opened earlier this year at 1218 Griffin Ave. in Enumclaw.
The studio – a full-service hair salon that also offers massage – is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday; Friday and Saturday hours can vary, depending upon appointments. The studio can be reached at 360-625-8120.
Owner Carolyn Tyrrell and Amanda Resser care for customers’ hair, offering coloring, cuts, extensions and smoothing treatments. Licensed massage practitioner Brooke Breidal provides a variety of techniques, including Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal and chair massage, as well as reflexology.
“Offering great customer service is a priority,” Tyrrell said, “and meeting lots of different people is part of what makes the fun in this always-changing fashion and beauty industry.”