Home

Enumclaw Courier-Herald

Back

New owners keep Enumclaw downtown landmark Mint operating every day

January 9, 2014 · 8:20 PM
Comments

Operating The Mint are, from left, Ryan and Amy Lundeen and Scott and Olivia Megargle. / Courtesy photo

The doors to the Mint Restaurant and Ale House, a longtime fixture in downtown Enumclaw, had been closed for months. That all changed in August when the popular venue was reopened by new owners Ryan Lundeen and Scott Megargle.

The Mint offers family dining until 9:30 p.m. and serves an express menu from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. every day. The owners make every effort to purchase local, farm-fresh produce and other menu items when possible.

For the 21-and-older crowd, The Mint has 28 beers on tap, along with a full selection of wine and cocktails.

Address: 1608 Cole Street, Enumclaw

Phone: 360-284-2517

Website: thehistoricmint.com

Email: info@thehistoricmint.com

Hours: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.

Commenting Rules

© Sound Publishing, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Our Titles | Work With Us