- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Plateau Trading Co. joins BIMORE chain
Enumclaw-based Plateau Trading Company recently became part of the BIMORE family.
As one of five BIMORE Stores, the Garrett Street outlet becomes part of the Pacific Northwest’s leader in the inventory reclamation business. BIMORE has three retail stores in Washington – Enumclaw, Camas and Yakima – plus stores in Eugene, Ore., and Redding, Calif. The chain offers an assortment of electronics, small appliances, kitchen wares, furniture, domestics, food staples, health and beauty products, shoes and clothing, just to name a few, at up to 70 percent off retail prices.
BIMORE is owned and operated by M&R Management in Vancouver, Wash.
Plateau Trading Co. opened for business in 2003. With the new names comes a new Web site, www.BIMORE.com.
The Enumclaw store is also now accepting food stamps to help residents make their dollars stretch farther.