- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Seattle Sun Tan makes a mark on Enumclaw area
The booming Seattle Sun Tan operation has made inroads to Enumclaw.
Chief Executive Officer Scott Swerland has purchased eight Desert Sun locations, including the Enumclaw branch. The acquisition was the biggest link in a chain of events that tripled Seattle Sun Tan’s outlets from five to 15.
Swerland had the five original branches and has two more, in Ballard and North Bend, in the works. Added to the roster were Desert Sun locations in Enumclaw, Covington and Fife, three in the Kent area and two near Maple Valley. The Desert Sun locations were purchased from founder Maximo Ansola III.
Swerland’s rapid expansion is based on his belief that “tanning is an affordable, convenient way for people to look and feel their best,” he said.
Seattle Sun Tan outlets offer a higher-than-average number of beds (12 to 25 per location), eliminating the need for appointments.
Customers pay $25 per month for unlimited taning sessions or $50 per month for unlimited spray-on tans for those preferring to “go faux.”
Seattle Sun Tan locations are open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. For more information, visit www.seattlesuntan.com.