- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
CARD OF THANKS
The Erwin family would like to express their deepest gratitude for all the cards of love and support, flowers and prayers that helped us through this great loss.
May God bless you all for your thoughtfulness.
Leisa Erwin, Ruth Erwin, Zach Erwin
and Jesse Erwin
The Family of Bill Harp would like to extend their sincere appreciation for the outpouring of love, sympathy, kindness and support during this difficult time for our family. All the wonderful meals that were provided by our friends and members of the community that nourished our souls as well as our bodies, with special acknowledgement to Mrs. Betty Wheeler, Bill and Cindy Wheeler and Sheila Hoefig. Additional thanks to all those who shared beautiful flowers, prayers and helping hands.
We would like to extend a special thanks to Dr. Randy Magley, his wonderful nurses Denise and Jenny that helped many times in emergency situations. Dr. Magley, you were there for Bill and our family and it will never be forgotten. Also, thanks to Dr. Gene and Annie Trobaugh, Rita, Sherrie and all the wonderful staff at Enumclaw Regional Hospital who took such great care of Bill for many years and especially these last difficult months. Thank you to the members of the Mountain View Fire and Rescue, the Black Diamond Police Department and Weeks’ Funeral Home for their compassion and professionalism.
Vicki Harp and family