- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Display features hundreds of creche
In commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, a large number of nativities will be on display Dec. 3-5 in Maple Valley. Making its seventh annual appearance, the nativities will be featured in “Christmas Crèche Exhibit: A Nativity Celebration” in the Maple Valley Later-Day Saints Church at Four Corners, 26800 236th Pl. S.E. The exhibit will be open to the public and admission will be free. Display times are Friday, Dec. 3 from 5 to 9 p.m.; Saturday, Dec. 4 from 2 to 9 p.m.; and Sunday, Dec. 5 from 5 to 9 p.m.
In a most beautiful demonstration of the Christmas tradition, more than 500 nativities, produced by Christians from cultures around the world, will be on display. A live nativity will also be presented. Additionally, live holiday musical performances by choirs, instrumentalists and soloists drawn from our local communities will complement the exhibit. The event will also provide a children’s activity room featuring arts and crafts for the younger crowd. Refreshments will be served.
If interested in displaying a unique nativity of your own, or if you wish to learn more about this year’s event, please visit www.mvcreche.org.