- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Photographers' work being displayed at Enumclaw City Hall
Enumclaw photographers Steve and Judi Le Penske present “The New England Landscape” at the city of Enumclaw’s Gallery 2011. The exhibit opens today, Wednesday, and continues through May 31.
A public reception for the artist will take place from 3 to 5 p.m. Thursday at the Gallery, located in Enumclaw’s City Hall.
The Le Penskes have two very distinct styles of photography, both resulting in stunning images.
The images in the exhibit were captured during an 18-day visit to the New England states in October 2010. Realizing fall color varies from year to year, the couple concentrated on locations and images that characterize the New England landscape – covered bridges, grist mills, light houses, barns, small towns – and not just fall color.
The exhibit also tries to capture the rural nature of New England.
City Hall Entryway Display Case
Ed Konvalin’s pottery will continue to be presented in the entryway display case at City Hall through May 31.
Gallery 2011 is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Enumclaw City Hall is closed on national holidays. The gallery is closed to the public on Tuesday of each week for municipal court proceedings. For information, call Enumclaw Cultural Programs office at 360-802-0239.