- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
WEDDING: McCully, Hopley are married on Hawaiian beach
Brooke Eileen McCully and Christopher Jordan Hopley were united in marriage during a late afternoon ceremony June 30, 2011, on the beach at Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii. The double-ring ceremony was performed by Steve McCully, uncle of the bride.
Following the wedding, the bride and groom, wedding party and guests attended the Feast at Lele in Lahaina.
The bride, the daughter of Matt and Char McCully of Enumclaw, graduated from Western Washington University and received a master’s degree in marriage and family therapy from Seattle Pacific University in June 2011. She is employed by Compass Health in Mount Vernon, Wash.
The groom, the son of Doug and Kelly Hopley of Bow, Wash., graduated from WWU with a degree in business finance. He is employed by Timec in Anacortes, Wash.
The newlyweds travelled to Kauai, Hawaii, for their honeymoon and reside on Camano Island.