- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Baby classes offered in Buckley
The Puyallup Family Center presents The Happiest Baby on the Block from 6 to 8 p.m. Sept. 20 at Foothills Elementary School in Buckley.
This free class, based on Dr. Harvey Karp's best-selling book, is open to parents who are either expecting a baby or have an infant up to 3 months old. Participants will receive the Happiest Baby on the Block DVD and soothing sounds CD.
Call the Puyallup Family Center at 253-845-9177 to register.
This event is sponsored by the Council for Children and Families, Good Samaritan Community Services, Readiness to Learn and the Family Support Partnership
The Puyallup Family Center presents Transition to Parenthood, a workshop about healthy communication for couples who are expecting a baby or who are raising and infant or toddler. The class is scheduled for 6 to 8 p.m. Sept. 27 at Foothills Elementary School in Buckley. This is a free program with childcare provided.To register, call the Puyallup Family Center at 253-845-9177.