- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Living Court hosts seminar series
Living Court Assisted Living will be a busy place Saturday with a series of seminars, tests to determine senior citizens’ risk of falling and other examinations.
Offered will be balance and gait testing, mobility testing and blood pressure checks. Seminars will cover issues like safety products designed to make seniors’ lives easier. Legal advice will be provided by Farr Law Office and there will be a presentation on Honor My Wishes, which helps create a guide for both seniors and their families.
The event is sponsored by Living Court and Plateau Rehab Services. It will run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Living Court, 2229 Jensen St. in Enumclaw.