- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
GiveBIG 2012 to support the Enumclaw Healthcare Foundation | Today is the day
GiveBIG 2012 to support the Enumclaw Healthcare Foundation.
Today, Wednesday, May 2, is the day to donate through the Seattle Foundation to Enumclaw Regional Healthcare Foundation. For every dollar donated until tonight midnight to Enumclaw Regional Healthcare Foundation, Seattle Foundation will match a percentage.
For as little as $5, Enumclaw Regional Healthcare Foundation (ERHF) can buy a gallon of gas to transport your neighbor in our Care Van or buy a book for a newborn baby right here in your community.
Just a few clicks away and you will be done.
1) Click on this link: Support ERHF by clicking here...it is that easy. (if this link does not work, click on the giveBIG logo above and type in Enumclaw Regional Healthcare Foundation in the search box)
2) Scroll down to the “donate” button
3) Enter information and donation amount
From midnight to midnight on May 2nd, a percentage of every donation made through Seattle Foundation's online Giving Center will be matched by the Seattle Foundation and GiveBIG’s corporate sponsors, who have put $500,000 into the “stretch pool.”
Additionally, every hour a donation will be chosen at random to win a Golden Ticket! Winning a Golden Ticket means an additional $1,000 from GiveBIG’s sponsors will be added to your donation. Just think a $10 donation to ERHF could become $1,010!
A donation to Enumclaw Regional Healthcare Foundation, as little as $5, will help support the following:
- Care Van – healthcare transportation throughout the plateau. Since we started the service back up, we have been averaging 5 transports a day!
- Dental Van – free dental care for area residents
- Buy a Book for a newborn baby in our community
- Hunger Task Force
- LINNCK Task Force (formerly Violence Prevention)
- Drug and Alcohol Task Force
- Access to Healthcare Task Force
- Mental Health Task Force
Thank you for your support in helping us reach our vision - To be the healthiest region in Washington.