- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Puget Sound Blood Center blood drive in Enumclaw.
Puget Sound Blood Center will host a blood drive Dec. 2 in Enumclaw.
Staff will be at St. Elizabeth Hospital from 8 to 10 a.m. and again from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. The PSBC van will be parked on the Jensen Street side of the hospital.
For an appointment to give blood, contact Jenna Lindberg at 360-802-8650 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in donors are welcome and will be seen around those with scheduled appointments.
For questions on eligibility, call 425-656-3077 or e-mail Donorhealthoffice@psbc.org.