- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Marie F. Cramer celebrates 104th birthday
Marie F. Cramer was born Feb. 11, 1910, in Ravensdale and has lived in this area her entire life.
She recently celebrated her 104th birthday at Enumclaw Health and Rehabilitation Center, where she has lived since 2005.
She and her husband owned and operated the gas station at Krain Corner north of town, which still stands, though no longer operating. She continues to enjoy going on outings, facility happy hour and music.