- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Kevin B. Conger and Alyssa D. Sackett married at Mount Rainier Christian Center | Special Occasion
Kevin B. Conger and Alyssa D. Sackett were married in the bride's home church, Mount Rainier Christian Center, on June 21, 2014.
The bride is the daughter of Robert and Stephanie Sackett-Converse of Enumclaw. The groom is the son of Ward and Rachel Conger, formerly of Enumclaw.
The bridal party included Kate Rabb, Leah Conger, Ward Conger and Dave Tuck.
The couple spent their honeymoon on an Alaskan cruise and now reside in Mill Creek, Wash.