- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support groups | St. Elizabeth Hospital
Caring for someone with memory loss? Need support and information?
Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support groups provide a place for caregivers to learn and gain support from others caring for a person with memory loss. Support groups also serve as an opportunity for participants to receive information on care management, available services, and current research and treatment options.
A free support group for unpaid care partners, family members and friends of individuals with memory loss is offered from 1 to 2:30 p.m. the first and third Thursdays of each month in Enumclaw. Meetings are in the Cedar Room at St. Elizabeth Hospital, 1455 Battersby Ave.
Contact facilitator Michele Ray at 253-632-8653 for details.