- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
• Enumclaw School Board usually meets at 7 p.m. the third Monday of every month at the district office, 2929 McDougall Ave. For more information call 360-802-7100. A study session is the first Monday of each month.
• White River School Board usually meets at 6 p.m. the second Wednesday of each month in the district board room. For more information call 360-829-3814.
• Buckley City Council meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Tuesdays at the Multi-Purpose Center, 811 Main St. The next meeting is Feb. 10. For more information, call 360-829-1921.
• Enumclaw City Council meets at 7:30 p.m. the second and fourth Mondays of each month, and has a scheduled study session the first Monday of each month. The next meeting is Feb. 9 at City Hall, 1339 Griffin Ave. For more information call 360-802-0226.
• Black Diamond City Council meets at 7 p.m. the first three Thursdays of each month at City Hall, 25510 Lawson St. For more information call 360-886-2560.
• The Board of Adjustments meets at 7 p.m. the third Monday (as necessary) in City Hall.
• The Cemetery Board meets at 4 p.m. quarterly at the cemetery.
• The Design Review Board meets at 6 p.m. the first and third Thursday of each month in the Stevenson Yerxa Building (corner of Wells and Myrtle).
• The Library Board meets at 7:30 p.m. the first Tuesday of each month in the library.
• The Arts Commission meets at 7 p.m. the first Wednesday of each month in City Hall.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. the fourth Thursday of each month in City Hall.
For dates and times of other city board and commission meetings, call Black Diamond (360-886-2560), Buckley (360-829-1921) or Enumclaw (360-802-0226).