- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Rotary honors students
The Enumclaw Rotary Club recognized two area students as Students of the Month at its Thursday meeting.
Kaelin Paulson, daughter of Karen and Brian Paulson of Buckley, was the recipient from White River High School. An honors student and National Honor Society member, Paulson has a 3.78 grade-point average. She has also served as an Associated Student Body (ASB) representative and played basketball, fastpitch and was a four-year letter winner, captain and offensive Most Valuable Player of the soccer team. She plans to attend Washington State University in the fall and study either pre-law or broadcast journalism.
Joshua Jirava, son of Jill and Tom Jirava of Enumclaw, was the recipient from Enumclaw High School. An Eagle Scout, Jirava also plays the trumpet, participates in the marching band and currently works at the Enumclaw Aquatic Center teaching lessons and working as a lifeguard. He plans to attend Western Washington University to pursue a degree in chemistry.