- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Church again offering annual Go-Camp
Rainier Hills Cristian Fellowship will again host its annual summer Go-Camp event and carnival.
Go Camp is week in which families, teens, kids and adults will have the opportunity for worship and Bible teaching, and to show the love of God in the community through acts of service and leadership.
This year the camp runs from July 12 through 19 at the church located at 23711 Entwhistle Rd. Buckley. July 17, the youth will be serving the Prairie Ridge community lunch and will offer a few performances at the park. That evening the group will head to Tacoma and feed the homeless, plus lead worship and perform.
The carnival is scheduled for July 18. The performance team will perform throughout the day and there will be free food and prizes given away. There will be games and inflatable bouncy toys. The community is invited to attend and there is no charge.
For information, contact C.T. Rickard at 253-862-5230 or visit www.rainierhills.org or www.generationdestiny.org.