- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Warrens celebrate 60th anniversary
Bill and Irene Warren recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with family and friends at a get-together at their daughter's home.
They were married July 30, 1949, at the Baptist Community Church in Cle Elum, Wash. Best man for the ceremony was the late Joe Pratt and maid of honor was the bride's sister Annette (Pratt) Stonestreet. They had two children, Willie (deceased) and Cheryl.
The couple moved to western Washington 50 years ago and spent more than 40 years in Algona. In 2007, they moved to rural Auburn to be close to their daughter and son-in-law.