- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Poetry by Amy Lowell | Poets.org
Amy Lowell was deeply interested in and influenced by the Imagist movement. She wrote that she strived to produce poetry that was "hard and clear, never blurred nor indefinite." Lowell's poem "Poetry" was first published in Pictures of the Floating World (Macmillan, 1919).