- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
The Gateway Concert Band to play in Enumclaw and Sumner
The Gateway Concert Band invites the communities of Enumclaw and Sumner to its annual "Name Those Tunes XII" concert at 7 p.m. June 21 at Rotary Park in downtown Enumclaw and June 28 at Christ the King Lutheran Church in Sumner.
The program will include familiar tunes like the best Broadway marches, Disney movies, the best of Jule Styne, jazz, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra and more.
These are free concerts, but donations will be accepted.
The Gateway Concert Band also has released a compilation of its favorite holiday pieces from its concerts through the past eight years. Compact discs are available for $15 plus $3 shipping. To order contact director Jack Prindle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-825-5369. For information, visit the Web site at www.gatewayconcertband.org.