- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Family center offers classes, coat night
Happiest Baby on the Block
The White River Family Center will host a free parenting class from 6 to 8 p.m. Nov. 30 at Foothills Elementary School, Buckley. This class is open to parents who are either expecting a baby or have an infant up to 3 months old. Childcare is provided. To register, call the Puyallup Family Center, 253-845-9177, or the White River Family Center, 360-829-5883.
Transition to Parenthood
Transition to Parenthood is a workshop about healthy communication for couples who are expecting a baby or raising an infant or toddler between 6 to 8 p.m. Dec. 7 at Foothills Elementary. This is a free class.
Free Cocoa, Coats and Crafts
Create a craft and pick up a winter coat from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Dec. 6 at Wickersham school in Buckley. To donate a new or clean, gently-used coat, drop it at the center between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday or at the Buckley library, Buckley Eagles and Bonney Lake Fitness. To register, call Danniel, 360-829-5883 or Klara, 253-697-8408.