- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Third annual health summit set for March 2
The Plateau’s third annual health summit is planned for 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 2 at the Enumclaw Expo Center fieldhouse.
The event is jointly sponsored by the Enumclaw Regional Healthcare Foundation and the Rainier Foothills Community Health Network.
This year’s keynote speaker is Jim Diers, founding director of Seattle’s Department of Neighborhoods.
Those interested in attending can contact Rebecca Walton at 360-802-3206 or email@example.com.
Fire district offers classes in Bonney Lake
East Pierce Fire and Rescue will offer CPR and basic first aid classes will be offered March 13, March 19, March 27, April 17 and April 24.
CPR classes are from 8:30 a.m. to noon. First aid classes are from 12:30 to 5 p.m.
All classes are at station headquarters located in the Public Safety Building, 18421 Sumner-Buckley Hwy. in Bonney Lake.
Classes are free for citizens in the Sumner, Bonney Lake, Lake Tapps, Wilkeson and South Prairie areas. Nonresidents can attend for a $30 class fee, $45 for both. Call 253-863-1800 during regular hours for information.