- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Talk centers on Alzheimer’s
Expressions in Enumclaw and Living Court Assisted Living will host an Alzheimer’s disease and dementia program at 6:30 p.m. Thursday. Dr. Emily Trittschoch will present “Current Concepts and Treatments, What’s Effective, What’s Not.” Trittschoch is the acting assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the University of Washington. The facility is located at 2454 Cole St. For information, call 360-825-4565.
Census help available
There will be U.S. Census workers at the Buckley multi-purpose center to provide questionnaire assistance at no charge. The dates of service will be: Monday and Tuesday, March 29 and 30, April 5, 6, 12, and 13. The times of service will be from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call Jennifer Bacon at 360-829-0190 with any questions.
Tax assistance for 60 and older
The Enumclaw Public Library and the Enumclaw Senior Center are providing free tax assistance. The service is provided by trained volunteers and is available for low- and middle-income taxpayers with special attention for those 60 years old and older.
Through April 13 assistance will be available at the Enumclaw Public Library from 6 to 8 p.m. Mondays and 2:45 to 5 p.m. Tuesdays. Call 360-825-2938 to schedule an appointment. In addition, appointments can be scheduled for 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesdays at the Enumclaw Senior Center. Call 360-825-4741 to schedule a time.