- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw police reports Aug. 9
ROBBERY: City police, along with King County authorities and medical personnel, responded Aug. 9 to assist the victim of a strong-arm robbery that occurred at 4 p.m. on Mount Peak. The 18-year-old victim was reportedly attacked by three male suspects; he suffered facial injuries and was treated by medical staff. The robbers took $250 from the victim. County authorities took the report.
TWO-CAR CRASH: Police responded at 9 a.m. Aug. 9 to a two-car accident that was blocking traffic at Railroad Street and Stevenson Avenue. Both drivers were transported to Enumclaw Regional Hospital and both automobiles were towed.
ALCOHOL VIOLATION: At 11:39 p.m. Aug. 9, police were told of subject running across the roof of a Griffin Avenue building. An officer contacted two minors behind the building and arrested both for being in possession of alcohol.