- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Cleanup is on the way
The city of Enumclaw’s annual residential neighborhood clean-up is planned for Oct. 4-8.
The week-long event is the traditional time for residents to get rid of extra waste stacked in the garage or piled up in the basement or attic – and dispose of it for free.
During clean-up week, each resident (including duplex residents but not apartment dwellers) within the city limits can set out additional garbage on their normal pick-up day. It is the only time this year the service will be offered.
The clean-up event does not allow for an unlimited amount of waste. For each eligible resident, one major appliance and up to five extra bags, bundles or cans of trash will be allowed.
Furniture, computers, monitors, televisions or microwaves are no longer being accepted. Other unacceptable items include liquids, hazardous wastes, yard waste, tires, rocks and concrete.
Removal will be done only on a resident’s regularly-scheduled pick-up day. All items must be available for collection at the normal removal site no later that 6 a.m., as return trips will not be made to a neighborhood.