- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Budget hearing planned
Buckley is in the process of putting together its budget for 2011.
City council members have hosted two budget workshops and a public hearing on the budget will be offered at Tuesday’s council meeting.
An important budget issue that will be faced as budget tailoring proceeds is that city officials have projected a revenue shortfall despite making deep cuts to the 2010 budget, according to council commentary in September.
Buckley City Hall is located at 933 Main St.