- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Court date set after Buckley stabbing
Three men were stabbed Dec. 22 following an altercation in downtown Buckley. A fourth man, 23-year-old Alexander Christopherson, was taken to jail under suspicion of assault.
The incident took place at 10:30 p.m. in the parking lot behind The Firehouse Pub. It appears the stabbings occurred after a fight escalated.
The victims were all between the ages of 21 and 23.
Enumclaw police were called to assist in handling the situation.
Christopherson was arrested and taken to Pierce County Jail for booking. He was subsequently charged with three counts of assault in the second degree.
A Dec. 27 arraignment in Pierce County Superior Court set the conditions of his release, including $40,000 bail, no contact with the victims and restriction from the Firehouse Pub.
A pretrial conference has been scheduled for Jan. 18 and a jury trial is scheduled to begin Feb. 15.