- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw police reports May 13-16
NO BUSINESS: Police received a complaint the afternoon of May 16 regarding two men contacting people in a Garrett Street parking lot regarding automotive body repair. The two were said to be aggressive and had no business cards. They were gone when police arrived.
THEFT FROM AUTO: A vehicle window was smashed the afternoon of May 14 while parked at the Boise Creek Sixplex. Taken was a purse containing a camera.
TOO LATE: Police were told at 1:20 a.m. May 14 of subjects playin gat the park in the Flensted Additional. An officer contacted the group, advised them of park hours and they agreed to leave.
JUVENILE TROUBLE: Police responded the morning of May 13 to a Watson Street home after hearing of an out-of-control juvenile breaking things. After an officer contacted all parties involved and counseled the juvenile, the matter was settled.