- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Police investigating death of husband and wife as a homicide-suicide case | Enumclaw Police
The Enumclaw Police Department reported officers are investigating two deaths as an alleged homicide-suicide case that occurred Friday evening, May 27.
The police department has released the names of the two, Zachary and Amy Erwin, both 42 years old.
According to the police the couple has children and they are with family members.
Amy Erwin was a third grade teacher at Victor Falls Elementary in the Sumner School District.
According to a release from the department, dispatchers received a call at 7:31 p.m. from relatives of one of the victims.
Officers and emergency personnel from the Enumclaw Fire Department went to a residence in the 1700 block of Washington Avenue.
The release stated two were found dead and a handgun was recovered at the scene.