- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County warns of billing scam
King County is warning of an apparent e-mail scam. The county has received calls from people and businesses within and outside of King County, including individuals from other states and countries, who have reported receiving false confirmation of an online property tax payment made through the King County e-commerce system. These e-mails were not sent by King County and the county’s e-commerce system has not been compromised.
King County encourages everyone to practice safe computing habits. If you have not made a King County tax payment via the online system, but received an e-mail notification from KingCountyEcommerce@kingcounty.gov, delete it, and do not open any attachments.
King County will also post a message on the property tax payment website that warns the public.