- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
New date set to discuss Plateau hunger issues
The meeting originally set for Jan. 19 to discuss a potential hot home meal delivery program and other hunger issues on Plateau has been rescheduled for 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 9, at St. Elizabeth Hospital, Rainier Room.
The Jan. 19 meeting was cancelled due to weather.
All are welcome to have a conversation about future of Hot Home Meal Delivery for Seniors, potential of an elder-friendly community and also other hunger and food programs on the Plateau.