- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Man injured in commercial building fire in Enumclaw | King County Fire District 28
King County Fire District 28 responded to a commercial fire at 1:41 p.m. located at 427 Roosevelt Avenue, Suite B in Enumclaw.
Firefighters arrived on scene at 1:44 p.m. and found a commercial building well involved in fire. Firefighters were alerted by Enumclaw police of a victim who had sustained burn injuries. The man was in the building when the fire erupted.
King County Medic One paramedics and fire district emergency personnel tended to the man's injuries. The man was flown to Harborview Medical Center with second and third degree burns to his legs and arms. Firefighters from Buckley and Mountain View Fire and Rescue also responded to the fire.
A fire origin and cause investigation was conducted by fire district 28 personnel. The official cause of this fire is accidental. The fire was the result of a space heater located too close to combustibles.