- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
WSDOT Northwest Region construction updates
The WSDOT Northwest Region construction updates have been posted for next week. You will find all of our construction and maintenance projects arranged on several different pages:
- King County: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/King/Construction/
- Including sections for downtown Seattle and SODO, the I-405 corridor, and the floating bridge corridors
- Snohomish County: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/Snohomish/Construction/
- Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/Baker/Construction/
Please visit the pages throughout the week, as we continually update the pages with the latest closure information. Each entry is time-stamped to show when it was last updated. We are dedicated to providing the public with as much notice about road closures as possible through the Web, press releases and construction alerts.
- SR 99 through downtown Seattle
o SR 99 between the West Seattle Freeway and the Battery Street tunnel is closed around-the-clock from 11 p.m., Friday, April 6 (tonight) through 5 a.m., Monday, April 9
- US 2 near Sultan
o Reduced to one lane near Rice Road around-the-clock from 7 p.m. Sunday, April 8 through 6 a.m., Friday, April 13. Drivers should prepare for lengthy delays, particularly during the day.
- US 2 near Index
o Reduced to one lane at Anderson Creek Bridge starting at 7 a.m., Monday, April 9. The lane will remain closed around-the-clock until noon on Friday, April 27. Drivers should anticipate 10 minute delays during the week and 20 minute delays on weekends.