- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Council meeting highlights | April 16-20
This week at the County Council: Meeting highlights
April 16-20, 2012
Room 1001, King County Courthouse, 516 Third Ave, Seattle, WA
Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m.
- Arena Review Panel Report (Briefing No. 2012-B0064).
- International Trade as an Economic Driver for King County (Briefing No. 2012-B0066).
- State Legislative Update (Briefing No. 2012-B0065).
- A motion related to supporting economic vitality and community priorities through sustainable transportation (Motion 2012-0140).
- An ordinance submitting to voters in August 2012 a proposition authorizing a property tax levy to fund costs of replacing the Children and Family Justice Center located at 12th and Alder in Seattle (Ordinance 2012-0094).
- An ordinance implementing September 2012 public transportation service changes for King County (Ordinance 2012-0141).
Transportation, Economy and Environment Committee – 9:30 a.m.
- 2012 King County Comprehensive Plan: Chapters 2, Section 3 (Housing), 6, 8, and 9 (Briefing No. 2012-B0045).The Committee is expected to hear public testimony on this item at the meeting.
For more information on the 2012 Comprehensive Plan Update, or to leave on line testimony, go to:http://kingcounty.gov/council/issues/comprehensive_plan.aspx
Wednesday, April 18
Regional Transit Committee – 3:00 p.m. ***Special Meeting Location*** Committee will meet at King Street Center, 8th Floor Conference Center, 201 S. Jackson St., SeattleBriefing:
- Five-Year Implementation Plan for Alternatives to Traditional Transit Service (Briefing No. B2012-0060).