- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Single lane closures over I-90 near Easton through the end of May | WSDOT
On Monday, April 16, drivers will experience single lane closures during the weekdays through the end of May. Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction through the Easton vicinity. Signs will direct westbound traffic to the eastbound lanes of I-90 with barrier separating opposing traffic. Eastbound motorists may experience delays up to one hour near Easton on Monday afternoon.
On Friday April 20, through Sunday, April 22, two lanes of travel will be available eastbound while westbound travel will be restricted to one lane. On Sunday, two lanes of travel will be available in the westbound direction from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., while eastbound will be restricted to one lane.
Exit 78 will be closed in the westbound direction starting Monday, April 16. Drivers traveling eastbound on I-90 wishing to use exit 78 need to be in the right lane.
This year crews will finish replacing deteriorating sections of concrete roadway and asphalt shoulders in both directions. This project is scheduled to be complete fall 2012.
Near Snoqualmie Pass, rock blasting closures are anticipated to resume toward end of April. Drivers need to plan for an hour of added travel time each night from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 24, through Thursday, April 26. Crews will close I-90 in both directions from Hyak (milepost 54) to Price Creek (milepost 61).
Drivers can use the following tools to better plan trips across the I-90 this year:
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for e-mail updates
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
- Check the weekly Construction Updates Web page and Traffic Web page for region-wide updates
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511