Coming up at the King County Council | April 30-May 4
April 28, 2012 · 9:13 PM
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are in the King County Council Chambers,
Room 1001, King County Courthouse, 516 Third Ave, Seattle, WA
Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m. ***Special Meeting***
- A motion making an appointment to fill a vacant judicial position in the Seattle Division of King County District Court (Motion 2012-0173).
Metropolitan King County Council – 1:30 p.m.
- An ordinance relating to King County District Court Electoral District Boundaries for 2012 (Ordinance 2012-0138).
- An ordinance authorizing an interlocal agreement with Sound Transit to provide small contractor and supplier certification services (Ordinance 2012-0137).
- An ordinance authorizing a thirty-year use agreement with Kirkland Youth Lacrosse for the design, installation and use of a synthetic turf lacrosse/soccer field located at Big Finn Hill Park (Substitute Ordinance 2012-0128.2)
Transportation, Economy and Environment Committee – 9:30 a.m.
Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly recommend to the full council:
- An ordinance implementing the September 2012 public transportation service changes for King County (Ordinance 2012-0141).
- The 2012 King County Comprehensive Plan (Briefing No. 2012-B0045).
Wednesday, May 2
Regional Water Quality Committee – 3:00 p.m.Briefings:
- Brightwater Cost Update (Briefing No. 2012-B0076).
- Executive’s Proposed 2013 Sewer Rate and Capacity Charge (Briefing No. 2012-B0077).
- King County’s Water Quality Monitoring Program (Briefing No. 2012-B0078).