- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
King County Council meeting highlights | May 7-11
May 7-11, 2012
Room 1001, King County Courthouse, 516 Third Ave, Seattle, WA
Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m.
Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly recommend to the full council:
- A motion making an appointment to fill a vacant judicial position in the Seattle Division of King County District Court (Motion 2012-0173).
- Legislative Update: Fiscal Impact of 2012 State Legislative Session (Briefing No. 2012-B0074).
- Line of Business Approach to Business and Budget Planning (Briefing No. 2012-B0075).
- 4Culture Annual Report (Briefing No. 2012-B0073).
- An ordinance implementing the September 2012 public transportation service changes for King County (Ordinance 2012-0141).
- A motion making an appointment to fill a vacant judicial position in the Seattle Division of King County District CourtSubject to Committee Action (Motion 2012-0173).
Committee members will discuss and possibly recommend to the full Flood Control Board of Supervisors:
- A resolution to amend 2012 operating and capital budgets and 6-year CIP to establish a new project for sandbag removal and to revise the Green River Basin capital projects list.
- A resolution authorizing the expenditure of King County Flood District funds related to cooperative watershed management arrangements and actions for purposes of water quality and water resource and habitat protection and management.
Tuesday, May 8
Government Accountability, Oversight and Financial Performance Committee – 9:30 a.m.
- County’s Debt Portfolio (Briefing No. 2012-B0079).
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Levy Planning Update (Briefing No. 2012-B0082).
- Automated Finger Print Identification System (AFIS) Status Report and Could Case Update (Briefing No. 2012-B0083).
- Protecting citizens from criminal gang intimidation through addressing a gap in state law (Ordinance 2012-0134).
- Relating to the establishment of anti-criminal street gang emphasis areas (Ordinance 2012-0135).
- Proposed resolution relating to yearend financial reports