- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Metropolitan King County Council Monday notes
Monday, May 7, 2012
Were briefed on:
- The Fiscal Impact of 2012 State Legislative Session (Briefing No. 2012-B0074).
- Line of Business Approach to Business and Budget Planning (Briefing No. 2012-B0075).
- The Annual Report from 4Culture, the cultural services agency for King County (Briefing No. 2012-B0073).
At the council meeting, council members:
- Approved the appointment of Johanna Bender to fill a vacant judicial position in the Seattle Division of King County District Court (Motion 2012-0173).
- Unanimously adopted the ordinance implementing the September 2012 public transportation service changes for King County (Ordinance 2012-0141).