- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Trial date set for accused Enumclaw pastor
The criminal trial for Malcolm Fraser, the associate pastor of Enumclaw's Sound Doctricne Church, has been set for Nov. 8.
That decision came today, Thursday.
Fraser is accused of inappropriate sexual contact with an underage girl.