- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
To beat the blast, get over Snoqualmie Pass before 8 p.m. weeknights | WSDOT
As daylight lingers until 9 p.m. on Snoqualmie Pass, the blasting time remains from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. on I-90 for another week or so. Crews will adjust the blasting time to an earlier hour in August.
Drivers can expect hour-long closures Monday, July 23, through Thursday, July 26 for rock blasting from Hyak (milepost 54) to the Price Creek Sno-Park (milepost 61). Drivers will also experience rolling slowdowns weekdays near the snowshed (milepost 58).
Here are some tools to help drivers plan their trips:
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for email updates
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras
- Check the weekly Construction Updates Web page and Traffic Web page for region-wide updates
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511
Questions? Contact Summer Derrey, WSDOT communications.