- About Us
Rock blasting closures over Snoqualmie Pass planned four days next week
Daylight is still sticking around longer, which means crews will close Interstate 90 over Snoqualmie Pass from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. four days next week.
The Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews are closing the pass Monday, July 30, through Thursday, Aug. 2, from Hyak (milepost 54) to the Price Creek Sno-Park (milepost 61).
Crews are continuing to remove rock from the slopes above I-90, which means more rolling slowdowns and added travel time for drivers between 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Thursday and from 7 p.m. to 9 a.m. Monday through Saturday.
Here are some tools to help drivers plan their trips:
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for email updates
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras
- Check the weekly Construction Updates Web page and Traffic Web page for region-wide updates
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511