- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Waste Management reaches tentative agreement with Teamsters Local 117, garbage drivers to resume regular collection routes today in Maple Valley
Waste Management and Teamsters Local 117 have reached a tentative agreement on a new 6-year contract. Teamster leadership and the bargaining committee will fully recommend that members approve the new contract at the ratification vote scheduled for 9 a.m. Thursday at the Union Hall in Tukwila.
Garbage drivers will return to work in the morning and begin servicing their regular Thursday collection routes.
However, due to the timing of the ratification vote, recycling and yard waste collection will be limited.
All Thursday residential customers should place all of their regularly scheduled carts out for collection.