- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Monday forecast calls for cooler temperatures
The National Weather Service forecast for Monday:
- Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 81. East wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Monday night partly cloudy, with a low around 57. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.