Remember to vote in the primary election
August 5, 2012 · 7:03 PM
How to cast your vote
- Replace a lost or damaged ballot
- Return your ballot through the mail. Mailed ballots require first class postage and must be postmarked by Aug. 7.
- Return your ballot without a stamp using one of our permanent ballot drop boxes or a temporary collection point. Ballots must be in drop boxes by 8 p.m. on August 7.
- Visit one of our three Accessible Voting Centers if you would like help completing your ballot.
- Learn more about voting by mail