- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Primary results show 31st District incumbents winning easily
NOTE: the following are updated vote totals as of Wednesday morning.
In the 31st Legislative District, which takes in the Enumclaw Plateau, Rep. Cathy Dahlquist, R-Enumclaw, leads Democrat challenger Brian Gunn by 62 percent to 38 percent.
Rep. Chris Hurst, Independent-D-Greenwater, leads Lisa Connors, R, 60 percent to 40 percent.
In the governor's race, Democrat Jay Inslee turned around an early deficit and now leads Republican challenger Rob McKenna 47 percent to 43 percent.
In the battle to see who will become the next state attorney general, Democrat Bob Ferguson leads Republican Reagan Dunn 52 percent to 38 percent.
In other races Republican Rob McKenna is leading Jay Inslee, D, in the governor's race and Bob Ferguson, D, is ahead of Reagan Dunn, R, in the attorney general race.
The levy request by East Pierce Fire and Rescue was passing by a comfortable margin, getting 67 percent support.
For a complete list of election results, posted by the Office of the Secretary of State, click here.